Customer Rewards Programs Help Cistercian
The Parents’ Club participates in several customer reward programs whereby grocers and retailers donate a percentage of the money we spend with them to the school. There is no additional cost to you. These programs are important and fund part of the budget for the Parents’ Club, which supports everything from Form activities to the baccalaureate brunch. Last year the Parents’ Club earned close to $5,000 of this “FREE” money with just a handful of current and alumni families enrolled. If more families participated, we could easily top $5,000 and then some.
Please take a few minutes to briefly review this entire page. Below are step by step instructions to quickly and easily enroll at various places where you’re already currently shopping to help Cistercian earn such “FREE” money every time you make a purchase! And, please feel free to call Mrs. Dannie Flaherty at (214) 649-0403 if you have ANY questions. It takes so little time and effort to bring thousands of $$$ for our students at Cistercian for years to come!
Cistercian Shopping Loyalty Programs
Applies to purchases ONLY from Lands’ End School catalog or Lands’ End website (which you should access via your “One Cause” web page). Purchases from other Lands’ End catalogs, retail stores or outlets are NOT eligible.
Cistercian has approved Lands’ End as an optional provider of white uniform shirts and other miscellaneous items. Therefore, Cistercian is in the Lands’ End Preferred Schools Program which can be accessed ON-LINE as follows:
- Access your “One Cause” account (takes 1 minute…FYI, this will allow Cistercian to obtain double credit for rebates; one thru “One Cause” and a second one thru “Lands’ End”)
- On your “One Cause” page, type “Lands’ End” in the box to search for the Lands’ End website then click on the Lands’ End icon (takes 1 minute)
- Click on “School Uniforms” tab then click on “Boys & Men” (takes 10 seconds)
- Look at the lower, left hand corner of the page and click on the box that says “FIND Your School’s Dress Code” (takes 10 seconds)
- Look at “Search By” tabs and click on the “Preferred School Number” tab (takes 10 seconds)
- Type in the box 900128802 then click on “SHOP USING THIS DRESS CODE” and hit enter (takes 30 seconds)
- Begin shopping on-line and Cistercian will automatically receive credit for your purchases!
If you would like step-by-step instructions as to how to do any of these steps, please call Mrs. Flaherty at (214) 649-0403.
Shopping at the Store
This grocery store gives the largest percentage AND once you sign up, you never have to re-sign up like you do every year with Kroger.
Link your Reward Card to Cistercian account number 6903 for Cistercian to receive a 1% rebate on all your purchases. Information regarding this program can be found at www.tomthumb.com under Good Neighbor Program/Community Caring.
- Print the attached Tom Thumb Form (takes 1 minute)
- Fill out the form (you will need your Tom Thumb card number - takes 2 minutes)
- You can either FAX this form to (713) 917-8006 OR turn the form in to the Customer Service desk the next time you go to Tom Thumb (takes 1 minute). It will take approximately 1 week to link your card. To confirm that your Reward card is linked to Cistercian, wait a week then call (888) 334-8240 or (877) 723-3929 and give them your Reward card number.
- If you have several Tom Thumb Reward cards (e.g., husband has a card and wife has another), you will have to fill out a form for each one.
- Next time you shop at Tom Thumb, be sure to give them your Tom Thumb Reward card OR you can just tell the cashier your phone number which is linked to your card OR if you don’t want to carry extra cards in your wallet and have a smart phone, download the FREE app called “Key Ring” to scan your Reward card barcode which will allow you to pull up the barcode on your phone for the cashier to scan when checking out every time. You can also electronically share this barcode with everyone in your family…to learn more, visit www.keyringapp.com. Cistercian will receive a 1% rebate on all of your purchases! (FYI - if you don’t have a Tom Thumb Reward card, it’s very easy to request one at the Customer Service desk).
The Community Partners program uses a key ring tag for shopping at Albertson's to earn 1% rebates for Cistercian. Cistercian’s Community Partner account number is 4900010991.
- Request an Albertsons Community Shoppers card (which already has the Cistercian code pre-printed) by emailing Dannie Flaherty at including your mailing address (takes 1 minute)
- Dannie will mail the card to your home.
- Remember to give the cashier this Albertsons card every time you check out OR if you don’t want to carry extra cards in your wallet and have a smart phone, download the FREE app called “Key Ring” to scan your Albertsons Community card barcode which will allow you to pull up the barcode on your phone for the cashier to scan when checking out every time. You can also electronically share this barcode with everyone in your family…to learn more, visit www.keyringapp.com.
Please note that you will have to re-link your Kroger Plus card(s) every year after July 1st.
If you link your Kroger Plus card, Cistercian will be able to share in Kroger’s annual $1 million charitable donations. Cistercian’s Neighbor Organization number is 84900. Cards must be re-linked every year after July 1st. It’s very easy, all you have to do is scan your Kroger Plus card and the barcode above - then they are good for another year. Find more information visit www.krogerneighbortoneighbor.com or (866) 995-7643.
- Print this page or print the “Kroger” attachment with the above Kroger Bar Code and place it in your purse to bring with you the next time you shop at Kroger. (takes 1 minute)
- When checking out at Kroger, at the beginning of your order, give the cashier your Kroger Plus card to scan then give the cashier this paper with the barcode to scan. Now you are set up in Kroger’s Neighbor to Neighbor program! (takes 2 minutes)
- To verify that your account is set up properly, look at the bottom of your receipt to see if the words “Your card is contributing to Neighbor Org #84900 Program expires (date)” (see “Kroger” receipt example attached to this email). If these words are not printing on the bottom of your receipt, take the receipt to the Customer Service desk to inquire why your card isn’t linked. If your card is linked, you can discard this paper with the barcode and just remember to use your Kroger Plus card every time you check out.
- If you have several Kroger Plus cards in the family, you will have to link each one individually using this barcode.
- Please note that you will have to “re-link” your Kroger Plus card(s) after July 1st every year.
- Remember to give the cashier your Kroger Plus card every time you check out OR if you don’t want to carry extra cards in your wallet and have a smart phone, download the FREE app called “Key Ring” to scan your Kroger Plus card barcode which will allow you to pull up the barcode on your phone for the cashier to scan when checking out every time. You can also electronically share this barcode with everyone in your family…to learn more, visit www.keyringapp.com.
This applies only if you are physically shopping at the store. If you shop online, please see One Cause instructions above.
Cistercian will receive a 5% rebate on most purchases.
- Cistercian has a school number which is 70098459. If you would like to obtain a card with this number on it to keep in your wallet and give to the cashier when you check out, email Dannie Flaherty including your mailing address and a card will be mailed to your home. (takes 1 minute)
- If you would rather not add another card to your wallet, all you have to do is remember to ask the cashier to link all your purchases to Cistercian. All stores have a school list at the register so they will be able to easily look up the number and apply it to your purchases. FYI – Cistercian will receive rebates not only for school supplies but most office supplies as well.
This program only applies to those who have a Target Redcard Visa or Target Debit Card. If you have a Target Redcard Visa or Target Debit Card, you can easily link it to the Cistercian account number 18098 for Cistercian to receive a 1% rebate on all your purchases. This can be done online at www.target.com/tcoe OR by calling 1-800-316-6142 OR by visiting the Customer Service desk at any Target store.
If you would like step-by-step instructions to enroll in any of these programs, please call Dannie Flaherty at (214) 649-0403.
Questions? Contact us!
Write Erin Hart or call 469-499-5406.